Vancouver College, established in 1922, is a kindergarten through grade 12 independent Catholic school for boys served by the Congregation of Christian Brothers in the spirit of Blessed Edmund Rice. Strong academic curriculum, high expectations, and a quest for excellence characterize a Christian Brother education. Vancouver College ensures that its curriculum promote the harmonious growth of the whole person, foster the development of higher-order thinking, and prepare its students for life-long learning.SCHOOL CLIMATE
- We build personal relationships with our students because we are a small, tight-knit community.
- Students can achieve their personal best because we focus on their individual needs and talents.
- Students feel a sense of family and tradition through our support system of parents and alumni.
- Students benefit from the single gender student environment and receive the most effective techniques in the education of young men.
- Students are held to a clear code of conduct grounded in fair and restorative discipline.
- Students are facilitated in reaching their full potential, academically, personally, spiritually and in their endeavours through guidance and support offered by the Department of Student Services and The Learning Centre, the Campus Ministry Team, and a School Chaplain.