Vancouver College, a Christian Brothers School, founded in 1922, is a Catholic school for boys with over 1,000 students from Kindergarten – Grade 12. The school is well known for its spiritual program, outstanding academics, expansive extra and co-curricular program, and high caliber teaching staff.
Approaching its next century of providing inspiring education for young men, Vancouver College has embarked on a process of continuous improvement, pedagogical transformation, and campus renewal; leading the way in innovative practice while honouring its deeply rooted traditions.
The policy of Vancouver College is to hire, when available, qualified Catholics, who, in addition to carrying out their professional responsibilities, will model the values espoused by Blessed Edmund Rice as articulated by the School’s Essential Elements.
Vancouver College is looking for qualified teachers to fill the following positions:
- Senior School Science/Biology (maternity leave)
- Senior School Social Studies/Humanities & Religious Education
- Senior School Humanities/Business Education & Religious Education
- Senior School English
- Senior School Social Studies, Humanities & Religious Education
Application: Submit a resume to Mr. Johnny Bevacqua, Principal of Vancouver College, care of firstname.lastname@example.org by April 7, 2017.
Employment Start Date: September 1, 2017
Teacher On Call
Vancouver College is looking for qualified K-12 Teachers on Call
- Grade and Curricular area expertise will vary according to need.
- Carry out lesson plan delivery as required
- Supervision of students as required.
- Working knowledge of current pedagogy, sound assessment practices and proper supervision of students
Application: Submit a resume to Mr. Johnny Bevacqua, Principal of Vancouver College, care of email@example.com
Employment Start Date: Successful candidates will be placed on a TOC list and called in as required.