Vancouver College safety guidelines and protocols for the 2020-2021 academic year can be found below, created using the following three guiding principles:
- Safeguarding the health of our students, staff, and entire community as much as is reasonably possible.
- Optimizing the learning experience of every boy on a daily basis.
- Ensuring our culture is nourished by supporting what makes VC special: our relationships, our co-curricular athletics & arts programs, and, especially, our faith community.
As our world continues to grapple with many challenges, know that together, we are stronger, mutually supportive, and thoughtfully prepared to face any difficulty.
During challenging times, focusing on our faith is more important than ever. In his March 27, 2020 Urbi et Orbi Homily, Pope Francis advised Catholics to "Embrace the Lord in order to embrace hope: that is the strength of faith, which frees us from fear and gives us hope."
Our Campus Ministry team is offering the following resources to help students, families, and staff with their faith formation during these challenging times.
Page last updated - March 12, 2021
- Vancouver College COVID-19 Safety Plan
- COVID-19 Mental Health Resources
- A Day in the Life of a Vancouver College Student
- Daily Health Check for Students
- Arrival & Dismissal Schedule and Guidelines
- Reporting Absences
- 2020-2021 School Timetable & Schedule
- Senior School Learning & Advisory Groups
- Campus Maps
- Visitor Guidelines