Register or update your profile in the Vancouver College Alumni E-Directory. The directory is a great way to stay connected with classmates, other alumni, and the school.
To login, use your e-mail address and the temporary password assigned to you, which you can change at any time once you've logged in. If you have forgotten your password, you can obtain it from the login page of the directory - click on "Lost My Password", and follow the instructions. Make sure you use the e-mail address listed on the directory and if you're not sure, please contact Alumni Relations at email@example.com.
Once logged in you can:
- Edit your own information (i.e. full profile and biographical info)
- Search the directory for friends by name
- Search by grad year or geographic region or profession
- Email a classmate by clicking their e-mail address or icon
- Get email addresses of Faculty and Staff registered in the directory
- Volunteer or search for career or school mentors
- Class Reps can broadcast messages and organize reunions
All members of the directory will receive periodic updates and news of upcoming events from Vancouver College. We'd love to see you on campus and connect with you.
If you do not wish your name to be included in this new directory, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in taking a lead role in reuniting classmates and keeping your grad year updated on alumni activities and the school, please contact the Advancement Office at email@example.com.