As correspondence from Vancouver College is by email, it is the responsibility of parents or guardians to provide the Registrar, Mr. Michael Potusek, with a valid and current email address for communication purposes.
For information regarding tuition fees, our financial assistance program, and concessions for families with multiple sons, please visit the Tuition and Financial Aid page.
- What is Open House and when is it?
- When is the 2022-2023 Application deadline?
- What is the application fee?
- What are your intake years?
- What are some of the considerations for admission to Vancouver College?
- Does Vancouver College offer any financial assistance for tuition fees?
- What do I need to know about applying for Kindergarten?
- What do I need to know about applying for Grade 4 and other grades in Elementary School?
- What do I need to know about applying for Middle School (Grades 7, 8 and 9)?
- What do I need to know about applying for Senior School (Grades 10, 11 and 12)?
- What does an international student need to know about applying to Vancouver College?
- What if my son has special learning needs?
- What if my son’s 1st Term report card is not available until after the application deadline?
- When are we notified about our son’s application status?
- What are the next steps if my son did not receive an offer for this school year?
- Is there any after school care?