The Online Application Portal for 2021-2022 admissions is now open.
We ask that you carefully read all information found on this page before proceeding to the portal, found below.
With the well-being of our community and prospective families in mind, we're approaching the admissions process a little differently this year.
While we would prefer to meet you all in person, we'll be doing our best to bring the spirit of Vancouver College to you. This means virtual school visits and an Open House on November 24, 2020, that you can attend from the comfort and safety of your home.
Under current COVID-19 restrictions and out of respect for the safety of all those currently on campus, we ask that parents and families refrain from visiting Vancouver College in person at this time. Should the campus open up to in-person visits in the future, we will be sure to let all prospective families know.
We understand that choosing a school for your child involves prayerful consideration, research, and diligence.
We look forward to meeting you and your sons soon!
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding to our Online Application Portal found below.
Ensure you have the following documents ready to upload. We must receive these documents in order to process and consider your application. Failure to upload applicable documents may delay the processing of your son's application.
- A recent picture of your son.
- A copy of your son's report card/assessment for the current school year.
- A copy of your son's final report card from the previous school year.
- If your son is a Canadian Citizen:
- A copy of proof of Canadian citizenship (Birth Certificate or Citizenship Card) or copy of proof of Permanent Residence (Permanent Resident Card or Record of Landing).
- Proof of parental Canadian Citizenship.
- Proof of Residency Address (ie. recent copy of a utility bill, mortgage document, rental agreement, or tax assessment).
- If your son is an International Student:
- A copy of passport pages clearly showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, name and date of birth.
- A copy of your son’s Birth Certificate.
- If presently in Canada, a copy of the stamp made by Canadian authorities of your son’s most recent entry into Canada PLUS a copy of current immigration document (if applicable).
- Documentation that clarifies parental legal residency status. The following are acceptable documentation: a copy of Birth Certificate, Citizenship Card, Permanent Resident Card, Record of Landing, or Passport showing name, date of birth and passport number.
- SSAT results (6 month validity) or Proof of English proficiency from International School applicants (ie. sample of work submitted during that academic year signed by the applicant’s Principal or Head of School).
- If applicable:
- Your son’s IEP or CMP documents.
- Legal guardian appointment forms.
- For Catholics: a copy of your son’s baptismal certificate.
- Endorsement of Parish Priest or Leader at Place of Worship (Form C) filled out and ready to upload.
- Letters of reference (optional, three letters maximum).
- Files may be uploaded in the following formats: Word, JPG, PDF, Text, & PNG
Please also be sure you have access to:
- A printer
- A Visa or MasterCard to process the $175 non-refundable Application Fee
After opening the Online Application Portal:
If this if your first time using the system: Create a new account. You will only need to do this once per family and can use the same login information for multiple sons.
If you have already used this system to complete an application in the past: Use the log in information (email address/password) previously registered.
Required fields are marked as "Required" and Vancouver College will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
If you need to exit your web browser at any time during the Application Process, please ensure you save your work by clicking on your initials on the top right side of the webpage, and then clicking "Save & Sign Out.
Please access the online application portal through the link below.