The application process for the 2020-2021 school year is now closed.
The portal for students hoping to apply for the 2021-2022 school year will open in the Fall of 2020.
The application portal will remain open for those who may wish to apply after the January 14, 2020 deadline for the 2020-2021 school year. Applications received after this deadline will be placed on our waitlist, and considered for admission if space remains.
There are still a small number of spots available for students interested in joining our upcoming Grade 12 class, the Graduates of 2021. Please submit your application online by following the process below.
Before you log in to our online application portal found below, please ensure you have the following ready to upload:
We must receive these documents in order to process and consider your application . Failure to upload applicable documents may delay the processing of your son's application.
- A recent picture of your son.
- A copy of your son's report card/assessment for the current school year.
- A copy of your son's final report card from the previous school year.
- If your son is a Canadian Citizen:
- A copy of proof of Canadian citizenship (Birth Certificate or Citizenship Card) or copy of proof of Permanent Residence (Permanent Resident Card or Record of Landing).
- Proof of parental Canadian Citizenship.
- Proof of Residency Address (ie. recent copy of a utility bill, mortgage document, rental agreement, or tax assessment).
- If your son is an International Student:
- A copy of passport pages clearly showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, name and date of birth.
- A copy of your son’s Birth Certificate.
- If presently in Canada, a copy of the stamp made by Canadian authorities of your son’s most recent entry into Canada PLUS a copy of current immigration document (if applicable).
- Documentation that clarifies parental legal residency status. The following are acceptable documentation: a copy of Birth Certificate, Citizenship Card, Permanent Resident Card, Record of Landing, or Passport showing name, date of birth and passport number.
- SSAT Results (6 month validity) or Proof of English proficiency from International School applicants (ie. sample of work submitted during that academic year signed by the applicant’s Principal or Head of School).
- If applicable:
- Your son’s IEP or CMP documents.
- Legal guardian appointment forms.
- For Catholics: a copy of your son’s baptismal certificate
- Endorsement of Parish Priest or Leader at Place of Worship (Form C) filled out and ready to upload.
- Letters of reference (optional, three letters maximum).
Files may be uploaded in the following formats: Word, JPG, PDF, Text, & PNG
Please also be sure you have access to:
- A printer
- A Visa or MasterCard to process the $175 non-refundable Application Fee
Click the link below when you are ready to log in:
- Create a new account. You will only need to do this once per family and can use the same login information for multiple sons.
- Please note required fields are marked as "Required" and Vancouver College will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
- If you need to exit your web browser at any time during the Application Process, please ensure you save your work by clicking on your initials on the top right side of the webpage, and then clicking "Save & Sign Out.