Vancouver College is proud to offer a Dining Hall menu that provides our students and faculty with healthy lunch options prepared daily.
After reading the instructions and updates below...
COVID-19 Dining Hall Updates.
November 9, 2020
We are excited to introduce a new, online ordering service for our Cafeteria for Middle & Senior School Students only.
Meals will be available to order weekly, with the deadline to place an order being 8:30 am the morning of. (For example, students looking to order their lunch for a Wednesday must have their order placed by 8:30 am Wednesday morning.)
Please note that the cafeteria will not be open for any additional meals or snacks outside of online ordering.
Please follow the instructions below if you are interested in registering for this service:
- Visit online.bullfrogtech.com
- Click Sign Up
- Enter your first name and last name
- Enter your email address
- Create your password with a minimum of 8 characters
- Click Sign Up
- You will be asked to enter a location code. The code for our school is: vancollege
- Click Join
- Start Ordering!
- After you have placed your order, on the Pick Up Details webpage, you must place your son's name under the "Pick Up By" form, with the room number of his THIRD BLOCK CLASS where he will be eating lunch under "Special Instruction." If you are unsure of your block three room number, please check Powerschool. This will be the only way you can receive your order.
- Continue through to the payment process
- Please select the blue 12:25 pm button on the "Select a pickup time" page.
- Your food will be picked up by a class runner in time for your lunch break.
This system accepts payment through Credit Card, Interact, and Apple Pay.
Please note that once you have signed up for the first time, orders can be placed by:
- Visiting online.bullfrogtech.com
- Clicking Log In
- Entering the log in information created above
- Continuing with steps 9-13 found above
After payment information is recorded during your first order, it does not need to be entered again.
We look forward to offering this safe alternative to our Cafeteria this school year, and welcome your feedback on this system.
Should you have any further questions, we ask that you contact Canuel directly.
As we continue to roll our this new ordering system, we will update the Dining Hall Menu found below.