Welcome to Finnegan Summer 2021!
We look forward with great excitement to providing exciting and enriching programs for students of all ages throughout the month of July 2021!
Our camp facilitators are experienced educators, primarily from Vancouver College, offering a wide variety of academic, recreation, and athletic co-ed camps (unless otherwise listed), all held on Vancouver College’s new, fully redeveloped campus.
This year especially, the safety of our campers and staff on campus is our top priority. When camps are in session, we will ensure compliance with COVID-19 safety protocols including:
- Adhering to the government recommended social/physical distancing and mask-wearing mandates,
- completing a daily verbal health check before arriving on campus, and confirming responses with staff prior to commencing camps,
- assigning campers with designated supplies or athletic equipment for use throughout the week to be stored on campus,
- reducing the student to teacher ratio (at times splitting students into separate, designated classrooms for the duration of their camp),
- designated drop off and pick-up times,
- regular disinfection of high touch areas, and a daily deep clean of Vancouver College’s campus.
As we await confirmation from Health Authorities and continue to monitor any adjustments to protocols if any, we ask that parents interested in enrolling their children in Finnegan Summer 2021 reserve their spot by registering online. In the registration process, parents will be directed to process a 25% deposit of camp fees to secure a space for their child.
- Should camps be cancelled due to COVID-19, all deposits will be refunded.
- Should our camps run as planned, the deposit will be put towards camp fees, and the balance will be charged to your card on file in June 2021. Please note that we will be in touch with families to notify you accordingly.
- Should our camps run as planned and you opt to withdraw your child from the camp, deposits will not be refunded unless for medical reasons with a physician’s note.
As we are reducing the student-to-teacher ratio to accommodate COVID-19 regulations, we encourage families to register as soon as possible as our camps do sell out quickly! Those who register after camp maximums are reached will be placed on a waitlist and, when space becomes available, are contacted in the order in which they registered (only completed registrations are placed in the queue). A deposit is not necessary to be placed on the waitlist.
March 31, 2021 Registration Update - We are so thankful for your support for Finnegan Summer 2021! Due to the overwhelming response to our camps, we have made the decision to close registration for the following camps as we work to address our lengthy waitlists:
- Elementary Explorers 1 (July 5-9)
- Elementary Explorers 2 (July 12-16)
- Reading, Writing, Art, and Activities 1 (July 19-23)
- Reading, Writing, Art, and Activities 2 (July 26-30)
If you are currently on our waitlist, you will be hearing from us in the coming weeks regarding the possibility of enrolling in any alternative camps, including second sessions, for your child.
We will share an announcement on our Finnegan Summer webpage should we be able to re-open registration to children not currently on our waitlists.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and most of all your support of Finnegan Summer and Vancouver College.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Finnegan Summer Directors.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
|BROWSE CAMPS BY DATE||BROWSE CAMPS BY AGE||BROWSE ACADEMIC CAMPS||BROWSE ATHLETIC CAMPS|
Register for Finnegan Summer 2021
Registration is completed through RegPack, our online registration system, found embedded in our website below or through the attached link. Parents must create a username and password for the site before proceeding, as well as an online profile for each participant.
If you registered for Finnegan Summer 2020, (whether the camp ran or not) you may use the same log-in information created last year. Families who registered before 2020 will have to create a new account.
Before registering for camps, we ask that families carefully review our new 2021 guidelines (found above) and FAQ's.