VC100 Focus Group
Thank you to our 1,500 stakeholders who participated in our community survey last month, and now we are setting up for the next phase - a series of stakeholder consultation sessions.
We value your input and would be grateful if you could join us for one of these sessions to share your experiences with the College and your expectations for the future. Berlineaton will be facilitating these 75-minute sessions over the course of two days on October 28 and 29, 2021. To sign up for one our sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Consultation sessions are organized based on affiliation with the school.
Parents of VC Students or Parents of VC Alumni:
- Oct. 28: 11:30 am - 12:45 PM (in-person @VC)
- Oct. 29: 8:30 am - 9:45 am (in-person @VC)
- Oct. 29: 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm (in-person @VC)
- Oct. 29: 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm (virtual)
VC Alumni (2010-2021):
- Oct. 28: 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm (virtual)
- Oct. 29: 12:45 pm - 2:00 pm (virtual)
We look forward to your participation and hearing from you as we shape Vancouver College’s future together as a faith and learning community.