The Vancouver College Walkathon is our annual student and faculty-led fundraiser where students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 come together, in true Irish spirit, to achieve a common goal. This long-standing tradition is made possible through the hard work and effort of teachers, students, and parent volunteers.
- When is Walkathon 2021?
- What is our goal and how are funds raised from Walkathon used?
- Who should I approach for donations?
- How do I invite family and friends to support?
- How is Walkathon different from other fundraising initiatives at the school?
- How do I thank people for sponsoring me?
- Do donors receive tax receipt for supporting Walkathon?
- Where do we walk?
- When does my son need to arrive to school?
- What other reminders are there for Walkathon especially considering COVID-19?